POC Fovea goggles Hydrogen Whitei
The Fovea goggle has a spherical shape that ensures maximum vertical and peripheral vision, which will increase the level of safety. The double lens is made of optical grade PC/CP and provides superior optical performance. The lens is anti-scratch and anti-fog treated and has ventilation slots to improve air flow and reduce fogging. The soft-coated PU frame conforms to your face and maintains its flexibility even in cold temperatures and the triple layer face foam ensures a comfortable fit. The Fovea has been developed in collaboration with POC team athlete Aaron Blunck.
- Spherical shape for a wide field of view.
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens.
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens.
- Soft coated polyurethane (PU) frame.
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated.
- Triple-layer face foam.
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap.
- Lens by ZEISS
- Lens Black (No mirror) VLT 7%, Category S4